CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for ensuring each customer’s experience begins in a positive and supportive manner and establishes the foundation for a successful customer experience. The CSR is expected to perform effectively in an environment where priorities can change, learning on the job is never-ending and task completion is constantly interrupted. The CSR is responsible for staying aware of Rub A Dub’s offerings and how best to interact with each caller to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and partners with the appropriate key stakeholders.
Key stakeholders include the customer service manager, other CSRs, leadership team, technicians, potential customers, and clients.
40% Take and manage all types of calls from prospective customers and clients in a manner that results in a booking and customer satisfaction.
- Follow customer call steps.
- Meet or exceed an 85% call-to-booking ration.
- Follow through on all Internet leads and internal requests.
- Consistently be first in line to answer incoming phones.
Skills: Customer-focus, problem-solving, follow-through, communication, business acumen
35% Effectively maintain a full call schedule board of appointments for sales, service, remodeling and install.
Skills: Concrete organization, Integrative ability, attention to detail, follow-through
- Stay aware of dispatch flow and call schedule board conflicts.
- Proactively schedule appointments to maximize daily productivity.
- Maintain recurring service visit schedules.
25% Proactively record and maintain call records, document customer communications, and provide follow-through tasks in a manner that ensures operational success and customer satisfaction.
Skills: Communication, initiative, writing skills, follow-through, attention-to-detail, problem-solving
- Record all customer communications in customer’s job history/account.
- Record all unhappy customer comments and provide awareness to upper management of the issue and root cause evaluation.
- Send out estimates, customer concern and other follow-up communications to customers.
- Send thank you cards to customer after each service job.
- Complete customer reactivation and anniversary letters.
- Complete periodic newsletter for existing customers.
- Proactively conduct general filing as needed.
Measures of Success (KPIs, metrics, updated periodically based on business goals)
- New customer call booking rate.
- Customer satisfaction, complaints, and concerns
- Job profitability (project gross margin), team profitability by month
This is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability.