At Real Comfort Systems, the HVAC Technician reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for providing each customer with effective options and technical expertise that ensures both customer satisfaction and profitability for the company. As an expert in HVAC service and installation, the incumbent is accountable for proper and timely repair, maintenance and installation of equipment, consistently enrolling clients in club memberships, keeping all licenses and knowledge current and identifying and referring replacement opportunities to our inhouse Comfort Advisor.
- Effectively consult and communicate with homeowners regarding overall comfort in their home. This includes communicating technical knowledge of equipment and options and maintaining adequate overall competency to advise in a manner that meets homeowners’ needs appropriately and ethically.
- Success Measured by: Achieving positive direct feedback from homeowners and social media.
- Ensure all service calls are performed in a professional, timely and technically competent manner.
- Ensure timely follow-up on outstanding issues, requirements and commitments.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and recorded in a timely manner.
- Seek technical assistance when necessary.
- Success Measured by: Dispatcher satisfaction and customer feedback. Recall ratio.
- Consistently and effectively communicate the value of club memberships to homeowners in a manner that results in meeting or exceeding established Club conversion ratio goals.
- Success Measured by: Minimum of 25% or greater conversion ratio.
- Be a team player. Work collaboratively with all office staff, co-workers and management to ensure company and individual success.
- Example 1: When a replacement is not able to be sold but remains an opportunity, refer the opportunity to the comfort advisor for follow-up. Support all office staff by fulfilling all responsibilities for proactively communicating needs.
- Example 2: Working effectively and supportively on installs and service calls with your co-workers.
- Success Measured by: Culture of collaboration, office staff and co-worker morale, lead generation volume.
- Ensure the company image is consistently held in high esteem by customers, suppliers and competitors and that all actions are performed with the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Success Measured by: Behaviors while wearing the company uniform or when publicly recognized to be associated with Real Comfort Systems. Zero issues that need addressing.
- CFC License
- Apprentice seeking Journeyman/Maryland
- 3+ years experience
- Clean driving record
- Clean Background Check
- Drug Tested
- Able to work off hours and weekends at times
- Based on experience/expertise
- Based on performance/production
- $65,000 to $120,000 per annum