Griffin Plumbing has delivered quality repair and maintenance services to the Central Coast for over 17 years.
Above & Beyond: That’s How We Do Things
We continually enhance the lives of our clients by going above and beyond their expectations. We utilize the proven practices of our trade, combined with a rigorous devotion to new technologies, products, and techniques to ensure we deliver – every time.
We’re Not Just Training Plumbers, We’re Training Griffins
Our employees are provided continuous education and training, helping ensure their knowledge and skills are always best in the biz. It is this pursuit of perfection that sets us apart, as we strive to remain the most educated and well-trained technicians on the Central Coast.
Strengthen Your Plumbing Defense
As a business that continues to conquer challenges and rise above the rest, we make sure not to rest on our laurels. We take immense pride in our achievements, but we’re always preparing for the future and finding new ways to improve for our clients.
The Griffin Way Keeps Problems at Bay
The base of our solid foundation is our commitment to excellence. We strive to be the most professional, skilled, knowledgeable, and above all else, trustworthy business on the Central Coast. With us, it’s the right fix, the first time – every time. That’s the Griffin way.
Customer Service Representative Key Accountabilities
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for ensuring each customer’s experience begins in a positive and supportive manner and establishes the foundation for a successful customer experience. The CSR is expected to perform effectively in an environment where priorities can change, learning on the job is never-ending and task completion is constantly interrupted. The CSR is responsible for staying aware of Griffin’s offerings and how best to interact with each caller to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and partners with the appropriate key stakeholders.
Key stakeholders include the customer service manager, other CSRs, leadership team, technicians, potential customers and clients.
Take and manage all types of calls from prospective customers and clients in a manner that results in a booking and customer satisfaction.
- Follow customer call steps.
- Meet or exceed an 85% call-to-booking ration.
- Follow through on all Internet leads and internal requests.
- Consistently be first in line to answer incoming phones.
Effectively maintain a full call schedule board of appointments for sales, service, remodeling and install.
- Stay aware of dispatch flow and call schedule board conflicts.
- Proactively schedule appointments to maximize daily productivity.
- Maintain recurring service visit schedules
Proactively record and maintain call records, document customer communications and provide follow-through tasks in a manner that ensures operational success and customer satisfaction.
Measures of Success (KPIs, metrics, updated periodically based on business goals)
- Record all customer communications in customer’s job history/account.
- Record all unhappy customer comments and provide awareness to upper management of the issue and root cause evaluation.
- Send out estimates, customer concern and other follow-up communications to customers.
- Send thank you cards to customer after each service job.
- Perform “memorable calls” from prior day service.
- Complete customer reactivation and anniversary letters.
- Proactively conduct general filing as needed.
- New customer call booking rate.
- Customer satisfaction, complaints and concerns
- Job profitability (project gross margin), team profitability by month
Company Culture and Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience and performance
- Offer Dental and Vision
- Team culture
- Continuous training
- Training in professional marketing and call center/dispatch
- Simple IRA 3% match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days