The District Catalyst at Bridge 2913 is a dynamic, entrepreneurial leader called to establish and drive a robust ministry presence in a school district. District Catalysts are excited to take a lead role in bringing the gospel onto school campuses. Our District Catalysts follow and commit to a calling from God to take on this role. They actively pursue God’s leading and work closely with stakeholders from schools and churches to create, support and expand ministry opportunities in a manner that ensures financial sustainability within the district.
The District Catalyst reports to the Executive Director.
District Catalyst Key Accountabilities
To be successful in this role, incumbents are prayerfully proactive in following the Holy Spirit’s leading and passionate about bringing the gospel to the next generation and are organized self-starters who are skilled communicators and enjoy inspiring others.
District Catalyst Qualifications
- 35% Develop a sustainable ministry community presence in the district.
- Create and lead a board of community influencers/champions to help open doors for both funding and ministry. Work with the board to build a sustainable list of monthly givers within the district.
- Build relationships and partnerships within communities, schools and churches.
- Discover and develop partnerships with local Christian business leaders to support ministry efforts.
- Conduct quarterly awareness events for Christian groups within the district.
- Coordinate district participation in area-wide Bridge 2913 fundraising events.
- 35% Ensure that each group ministry is inspired by and conducted according to Biblical standards and adheres to both legal requirements and Bridge 2913’s corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide spiritual leadership, direction, oversight, training, resources and support to youth leaders in all aspects of group start-ups and ongoing activities.
- Support, evaluate and grow the effectiveness and leadership of each group.
- 20% Attract candidates for leadership roles in Bridge 2913.
- Clearly communicate the mission, vision, and values of Bridge 2913 ministry to candidates interested in being a part of our ministry’s efforts.
- Recruit, train, equip and encourage additional volunteers as needed, to help with supporting existing groups and forming new groups (i.e. interns and campus coordinators).
- 10% Develop and refine the overall expansion strategy including the start-up and support process, timelines, and leadership structures.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a spiritual tone for the area with spiritual maturity and Biblical acumen.
- Astute knowledge of orthodox Christian doctrine, principles, and the Christian worldview.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence in others.
- Proactive ability to lead teams and organize people, resources and tasks to accomplish goals.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and balance multiple priorities.