Swiss Air started very humbly in 1989 as A&A Services. 24 Years later, we’ve built a company high in integrity and quality with a dedicated and caring staff that focuses on doing what is in the best interest of our client. Swiss Air has an A rating with zero complaints with the BBB. Our technicians and call center staff care about doing it right.
- We service and maintain residential furnace and AC units.
- We service and maintain commercial Furnace, AC and Package units.
- We provide replacement service for Furnaces, AC, and Package units “Only when it is in the clients’ best interest”
At Swiss Air Heating and Cooling
, we are dedicated to making sure our customers receive the very best in HVAC services. From efficient repairs to custom installations, we offer a variety of services to ensure our clients' comfort.
We'll train you. But show us you've done your homework. We're looking for someone who is a self-starter. Show us you've researched and learned something about residential HVAC before applying for this exceptional training opportunity. You'll receive training that prepares you to be fully competent to work on your own. But the learning never ends. Our technicians are constantly learning - it's part of the job and the career.
What does a Residential HVAC Technician do?
Growth Means Opportunity and Stability
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who takes pride in being an expert at what you do, wants to work with a team of like-minded technicians and enjoys seeing your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for learning the trade and becoming a HVAC Service Technician serving primarily the residential market are now available in O'Fallon, MO. Our service area includes St. Charles county and St. Louis county areas including Hazelwood, Florissant, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Maryland Heights, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Wentzville and Lake St. Louis.
It's a Career, Not Just a Job: HVAC Service Technician, O Fallon, MO
- Make customers smile by providing superior technical service and consultative advice.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Perform proper preventive maintenance services of residential HVAC systems in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly inspect HVAC systems and provide accurate advice and cost estimates to the customer.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install HVAC systems in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed and all parts ordered.
- Operate company truck in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain truck stock inventory and keep truck organized and clean.
- Ensure company truck is maintained properly including ensuring scheduled maintenance per company guidelines and ensure tools and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Willingly follow all company policies and procedures and provide input for continuous improvement.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, some formal technical training a plus.
- Completion of an electrical, mechanical or HVAC training course from high school, community college, technical school or military course a plus.
- Personal accountability and drive for excellence and production.
- Motivation to pursue your Journeyman license and EPA Certification.
- Valid driver’s license with with a clean driving and criminal record.
- Evidence of problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
- Physically able to climb ladders, access HVAC systems, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in confined spaces.
This is not an offer of employment. This is an offer to receive training only. Training start dates established throughout the year.
Keywords: Apprentice, HVAC, Entry Level, HVAC Technician, HVAC service and repair, HVAC services, HVAC installer, installation technician, AC installer, HVAC Technician Training, O'Fallon MO, St. Charles county