Swiss Air started very humbly in 1989 as A&A Services. 24 Years later, we’ve built a company high in integrity and quality with a dedicated and caring staff that focuses on doing what is in the best interest of our client. Swiss Air has an A rating with zero complaints with the BBB. Our technicians and call center staff care about doing it right.
- We service and maintain residential furnace and AC units.
- We service and maintain commercial Furnace, AC and Package units.
- We provide replacement service for Furnaces, AC, and Package units “Only when it is in the clients’ best interest”
At Swiss Air Heating and Cooling
, we are dedicated to making sure our customers receive the very best in HVAC services. From efficient repairs to custom installations, we offer a variety of services to ensure our clients' comfort.
If you consider yourself an expert HVAC troubleshooter and have great interpersonal skills, and are looking for a well-managed company with a professional, quality-focused, continuous learning, high-integrity culture - that has a reputation for making customers smile - we want to talk with you.
Growth Means Opportunity and Stability
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who takes pride in being an expert at what you do, wants to work with a team of like-minded technicians and enjoys seeing your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for an experienced HVAC Service Technician serving primarily the residential market are now available in O'Fallon, MO. Our service area includes St. Charles county and St. Louis county areas including Hazelwood, Florissant, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Maryland Heights, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Wentzville and Lake St. Louis.
About the HVAC Service Technician, O Fallon, MO
- Make customers smile by providing superior technical service and consultative advice.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Perform proper preventive maintenance services of residential HVAC systems in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly inspect HVAC systems and provide accurate advice and cost estimates to the customer.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install HVAC systems in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed and all parts ordered.
- Operate company truck in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain truck stock inventory and keep truck organized and clean.
- Ensure company truck is maintained properly including ensuring scheduled maintenance per company guidelines and ensure tools and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Willingly follow all company policies and procedures and provide input for continuous improvement.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferably two years formal technical training
- Completion of HVAC training course from community college, technical school or military course. Equivalent on-the-job training experience will be considered.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HVAC service and repair including retrofit experience
- Personal accountability and drive for excellence and production
- Journeyman license
- EPA Certification required
- Valid driver’s license with with a clean driving record
- Exceptional electrical & mechanical troubleshooting skills, controls experience
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Physically able to climb ladders, access HVAC systems, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in confined spaces
We offer continuous training, competitive compensation and benefits.
Keywords: HVAC Technician, HVAC service and repair, HVAC services, HVAC installer, journeyman, installation technician, AC installer, AC Company, HVAC Technician Job, O'Fallon MO, St. Charles county