HVAC Install Technician
At Swiss Air Heating and Cooling
, we are dedicated to making sure our customers receive the very best in HVAC services. From efficient repairs to custom installations, we offer a variety of services to ensure our clients' comfort.
Swiss Air Heating and Cooling is growing. Growth provides opportunity and stability for our employees.
Growth Means Opportunity and Stability
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who takes pride in being an expert at what you do, wants to work with a team of like-minded technicians and enjoys seeing your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team.
Be a Leader at Swiss Air.
Opportunities for HVAC Install Technician serving primarily the residential and light commercial market are now available in O'Fallon, MO. Our service area includes St. Charles county and St. Louis county areas including Hazelwood, Florissant, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Maryland Heights, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Wentzville and Lake St. Louis.
About the HVAC Install Technician, O Fallon, MO
If you consider yourself an expert HVAC installer, are comfortable directing job site activities, are looking for a stable environment and have a reputation for making customers smile, we want to talk with you.
Keywords: HVAC installer, HVAC service, installation technician, HVAC Technician, AC installer, AC Company, HVAC Technician Best Jobs
- Install (primary role), troubleshoot and repair (secondary role) HVAC systems in a timely and professional manner
- Provide field leadership to ensure installs are completed with maximum productivity
- Make customers smile by providing superior quality installations of new heating and a/c systems
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Properly inspect HVAC systems and provide accurate cost estimates to the customer
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed and all parts ordered
- Operate company truck in a safe and professional manner
- Maintain truck stock inventory
- Ensure company truck is maintained properly including ensuring scheduled maintenance per company guidelines and ensure tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
- Willingly follow all company policies and procedures and provide input for continuous improvement
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferably two years formal technical training
- Completion of HVAC training courses from community college, technical school or military course. Equivalent on-the-job training experience will be considered.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HVAC installation experience
- Personal accountability for excellence
- EPA Certification required
- Valid driver’s license with no DUIs, revocations, or suspensions within the past 5 years
- Exceptional electrical & mechanical troubleshooting skills, controls experience
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Physically able to climb ladders, access HVAC systems, lift up to 50 lbs., and work in confined spaces
We offer continuous employee development and training, very competitive compensation and benefits.