Griffin Plumbing has delivered quality repair and maintenance services to the Central Coast for over 17 years.
Service areas include:
Santa Maria, CA
Above & Beyond: That’s How We Do Things
We continually enhance the lives of our clients by going above and beyond their expectations. We utilize the proven practices of our trade, combined with a rigorous devotion to new technologies, products, and techniques to ensure we deliver – every time.
We’re Not Just Training Plumbers, We’re Training Griffins
Our employees are provided continuous education and training, helping ensure their knowledge and skills are always best in the biz. It is this pursuit of perfection that sets us apart, as we strive to remain the most educated and well-trained technicians on the Central Coast.
Strengthen Your Plumbing Defense
As a business that continues to conquer challenges and rise above the rest, we make sure not to rest on our laurels. We take immense pride in our achievements, but we’re always preparing for the future and finding new ways to improve for our clients.
The Griffin Way Keeps Problems at Bay
The base of our solid foundation is our commitment to excellence. We strive to be the most professional, skilled, knowledgeable, and above all else, trustworthy business on the Central Coast. With us, it’s the right fix, the first time – every time. That’s the Griffin way.
RESIDENTIAL PLUMBER KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the homeowner and staff in an expert consultative manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with support staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
Technical Delivery of Service
- Ensure each service call is executed with technical perfection – apply knowledge and skills – to technically assess the client need, communicate technical issues effectively to the customer and complete the repair/service in a timely manner.
- Effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperless data capture in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction – accept supervision and procedures designed to support your success.
- Bring you to the office. Life is too short to be in a job or a company you don’t like. We work hard and play hard. Life is hard. We share our joys and sorrows as a family. We support each other. We work hard for your success. We want you to enjoy your work.
- Clean background and drug screen
- Current active driver’s license, clean driving record
- 3+ years’ experience
Compensation, Benefits and Company Culture
- Competitive pay ($70,000 to $130,000 per annum based on experience and performance)
- Performance bonuses
- Offer Dental and Vision
- Team culture
- Continuous training
- Professional marketing and call center/dispatch
- Simple IRA 3% match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Newer Company Provided Vehicles
- Organized Inventory System
- Technology Driven – iPads for Technicians